VTech is the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless telephones and electronic learning products. The company also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, we have built a reputation for developing groundbreaking products. In fact, we introduced the world’s first 900 MHz and 5.8GHz cordless phones. With headquarters in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in mainland China, VTech currently has a presence in 11 countries and regions, and over 34,000 employees, including roughly 1,500 R&D professionals. We have an extensive international distribution network and are publicly listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE: 303). We have plugged this expertise into our comprehensive line of hotel phones with a long list of cost and feature benefits our customers can count on, including:
- Contemporary classic styles that complement today’s interiors
- Analog & SIP technologies
- One- & two-line models
- Compact footprints
- Antibacterial plastic
- Green standards
- In-house manufacturing
- Sales & product support in 6 continents
When you choose VTech phones for your property, you can count on world-class service and support, market-leading engineering and the greenest standards. You can relax knowing we understand what your guests want too. That’s thanks to more than 35 years of experience as the world’s leading manufacturer of corded and cordless telephones.
As the market leader, we invest a significant portion of our earnings every year to analyze and meet customer needs using the latest technologies. We also have global sales, marketing, and research and development teams that provide support to customers in six continents.
Our comprehensive line of hotel phones is the result of this expertise and resources—catering specifically to the hospitality market while providing clear cost and feature benefits. That’s the VTech advantage.
Interested in cordless phones?
Find out how cordless phones can lower the hotel's total cost of ownership
The Cordless Advantage
Studies show that eighty percent of all infections are spread through contact. That makes hotel environments prime targets for bacteria and infection, especially areas that are touched by multiple people. Despite housekeeping’s best efforts, germs can be quite difficult to eradicate.
VTech’s phones are made from antibacterial plastic, which protects both guests and housekeeping staff from germs. Specifically, we have added Zeomic®, an inorganic antibacterial agent, to the plastic. Zeomic uses silver and other ions to prevent the growth and migration of bacteria, mold and fungus.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) have approved Zeomic for use in a variety of products, including washing machines, food packaging and toys. Proven to protect against E. coli and Staphylococcus, it’s safe, will not irritate skin and lasts for the lifetime of the product to which it’s applied.
With VTech phones, everyone has an added layer of protection—and peace of mind.
Our green initiatives touch all aspects of our hospitality line—from engineering to packaging. Our earth-friendly practices include the following commitments:
- All of our products meet RoHS regulations, which restrict the use of mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, cadmium and a range of flame retardants.
- VTech is a participating member of the Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC), a nonprofit public service organization dedicated to preserving our environment by preventing rechargeable batteries from entering the solid waste stream.
- VTech phones are packaged using 100% recyclable materials and a reduced amount of plastic.
- In our offices and factories, we have reduced our use of paper and recycling materials.
- We aim to use fewer components, which reduces our cost of materials, waste and impact on the environment. At the same time, consumers benefit directly from significant cost savings.
- Our cordless phones are ENERGY STAR® qualified—one more sign that we’re doing everything to promote energy efficiency.